There are 2 steps to connecting MyFitnessPal. The simple connect will only share the overall meal summaries and macro data (carb/fat/protein).
To share complete meal information from MyFitnessPal, your client needs to ensure they turn on the second step and share their diary publicly so we can import that data.
This could be due to your client's settings on both MyFitnessPal and your Fitness App. Please make sure the 2 following steps are done successfully:
- In your MFP account, make sure you set your profile to "public".
- Once the above is done, go back to your Fitness App. Within the "Connect Apps and Devices" setting, under the MyFitnessPal section, make sure you select the "Enable Share Diary" button.
For more details please also see How does a client connect MyFitnessPal to Trainerize?
- How to Monitor Client Nutrition with MyFitnessPal
- I'm having trouble with MyFitnessPal working/syncing my meals. Where can I find help?
- How to Create a Nutrition Goal for a Client
- How to Measure Workout and Nutrition Compliance with Auto Client Tags
This article was last updated on