We’re beyond excited to introduce Trainerize 6—the all-new version of Trainerize that will completely transform the way you motivate, engage, and train your clients. This new version of Trainerize will allow us to layer on new functionality like introducing client goals and habits, adding the much requested Apple/HealthKit integration, and bringing multi-metric challenges to the app.
The new app has everything:
- A slick new look - impress your clients and members with the ultimate user experience and best in class industry design standards
- Best in class features - engage your clients with video messages, new achievements, fresh animations, goal tracking, RPE workout ratings, and more
- More power under the hood - do things faster and keep clients happy using the app
Here's what's new in your Trainerize app:
- Newly designed and improved iOS and Android mobile apps to include a faster, easier to navigate experience.
- All mobile screens have been reimagined to be more sleek, powerful, and easier to use.
- New tooltips added throughout the app to guide new trainers/clients on how to use the workout builder, calendar, workout tracker, and graphs.
- Updated graphics for scheduled workouts and activities and new standardized colors throughout the app:
- BLUE for workouts
- GREEN for cardio activities
- ORANGE for goals, meals, and progress measurements
- A brand new client dash with daily goals, planned activities, and achievements on both the mobile and web versions of the app.
- Goals are now tappable and open the corresponding progress graphs.
- Clients can now update their progress toward their custom goals.
- New and improved achievements for workouts, activities and personal bests with in-app badges.
- New achievement badges and personal bests for 1, 3, 5, and 10RM.
- New RPE (rating of perceived exertion) feature added to collect client feedback after every workout.
- The ability to send video messages (up to 60 seconds long) and files through the in-app messenger.
- A redefined workout builder for the Android mobile app including, drag-and-drop functionality to rearrange workouts and the ability to access and manage the exercise library from an Android-powered mobile device.
- A brand new summary share screen so that clients can share their wins to Facebook and Instagram in one click.
- Faster Android launch times, stability, and usability.
- Personal Bests and Achievements:
- Fastest cardio achievement (shown on a client's dashboard) now also display average pace
- Personal bests for “timed strength” exercises show volume increase in %
- Exercises and activities:
- The cardio activity "Rowing Machine" has been renamed to "Rower" and is now tracked in metres.
- YouTube videos added to the Exercise Library now include link previews.
- A new process for tracking workouts that eliminated “check-ins” and lets you simply his “start”, log your stats”, and then “save”.
- A newly designed interval timer, with the ability to fast forward and resume a workout.
- Improved loading performance for training plans with lots of workouts.
- Updated timer dropdown in the workout tracker now includes a list of the 3 most frequently used times.
- The ability to reply to comments in the v6 web app.
- The ability to open a client’s profile from inside a private message thread by tapping on the hamburger or "..." button.
- The ability to jump to most recent messages when reading older messages in a thread by clicking the “new” button.
- Emails are now recognized as hyperlinks in auto messages scheduled in the calendar and when added to training plan details.
- The ability to move around a zoomed-in photo in messenger.
- The ability to view video messages sent from the mobile app in v6 web app.
- Fixed an issue where push notifications were not directing users to the right places in-app.
- Brand new notification sound added for non-message events.
- Access to timeline and the notifications center from the mobile app.
- New notifications added for when clients hit their goals.
- Issues with editing nutrition goal by grams have been corrected.
- Improved body stats graphs and visualizations.
- When comparing 2 progress photos, users can download that comparison to their gallery as a single photo.
- Goal lines are now displaying properly on weight graphs.
- Consistent process for adding a client's weight whether added from the progress graphs or from a goal.
- Tap and hold functionality for calendar items allowing you to drag and drop them onto different days for quick rescheduling.
- Clients permission simplified so that all clients can always add additional workouts, cardio activities, and check-ins to their calendar.
- Client achievements for bodyweight goals are automatically shared to groups (without the target weight included).
- Various other bug fixes and stability improvements.
TRAINER INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO : https://vimeo.com/313903744
CLIENT INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO: https://vimeo.com/313903593
NEW MARKETING MATERIALS:
The marketing materials section got a makeover! You can access these from inside your account:
Settings> Marketing Materials
Good to know:
- The new apps will be updated automatically replacing your old apps. If your app was updated but you are having issues, please delete the app and reinstall a fresh version from the app store (via Apple or Google Play).
- If you have used the Trainerize Beta app, please make sure you delete the Beta app, and install your own app from the Apple App Store, or Google Play Store to experience the new, live version.
- Please note that there are currently a couple of known issues we are working on.
- Please ensure you let your clients know about the new app. You can use the client instructional video our team created (https://vimeo.com/313903593) or create your own.
Please let us know if you have any questions or need more information about your app.
Thank you and we hope you'll love the new app as much as we loved building it!