Account owners can upgrade or downgrade their plans at any time on the web.
1. Go to Settings > Billing.
2. At the top right of the page, click the Compare all pricing plans button.
3. You can toggle through the plans at the top of the page and read about what's included in each.
- You can also compare the "Monthly" vs. "Annual" rates. By paying for one-year upfront (Annual) you save 10%!
Next, you will be prompted to confirm your purchase by clicking SUBSCRIBE.
You're all set! Upgrades kick in immediately, however your billing date remains the same. You will be charged a prorated amount until the end of your current cycle.
- Do I need a credit card to sign up?
- How do I apply a coupon code to my Trainerize account?
- How do I cancel my subscription (from a paid plan to a Free plan)
- How do I permanently delete my account?
- How do I update the credit card on my account
This article was last updated on