Custom Client Tags are a way to organize or sort your clients in Trainerize.
Client tags work like categories, grouping together similar clients so that you can quickly and easily find who you are looking for or complete bulk actions, like subscribing multiple clients to a program or sending a group message.
Client tags are 100% customizable, so it's up to you how many you create and what you call them.
- Are you running a limited-time challenge? Tag participants with a tag called “challenge”
- Are you training clients in different cities? Tag them by their locations to make scheduling group video chats easier
- Want to speed up programming? Tag clients by their skill level or their fitness goal
- Are you training both online and in-person clients? Tag them by their type to easily see who's who
To create or manage your custom client tags:
1. Click on My Account
2. Navigate to the Advanced Business settings section
3. Click on Client Tags
Once you created your Custom Tags, you can assign the tags to different clients from the Clients tab.
In the left-hand side menu:
1. Click on Clients
2. Make sure your Custom Tag is visible in the All Tags menu
3. Select the clients you want to apply the tag to
4. Tap the tag icon at the top menu and select the Client Tag you want to apply
That's it! Now you can easily filter your clients using your own custom tags and streamline your work. You can also use custom clients tags to easily message clients at once, add them to groups, or invoice them with Trainerize Pay.