You can add video personalization to your Trainerize.me profile by recording a short 30-second video that will then be available on your Trainerize.me profile. This can be an introductory video of yourself speaking directly to potential clients as to why they should train with you. You record this video from the Trainerize mobile app using your device's camera or upload a pre-filmed video through the web under "My Account" > "Profile".
1. Login to the Trainerize mobile app and tap on the More button at the bottom right of the app. Next select My Profile.
2. Select the Why Train With Me Video tab.
3. Select the Start Recording button.
Once you have recorded the 30-second video and are satisfied with the results you can tap "Use" which will then make this video available on your Trainerize.me profile.
Not satisfied with what you recorded? No worries. You can tap "Discard" which will delete the current recording or just tap "Retake" and record a new video. You can always update or change the video at a later date by following the steps above.
Note: the video is recorded in a "landscape" format. Turn your phone sideways so the text on the screen before recording is readable and record your video. This will ensure proper playback.
- How do I fill out my Trainerize.me profile?
- How do I use Trainerize.me to market myself?
- Selling Your Product via your Trainerize.me profile
- How do I add my blog to my Trainerize.me profile?
This article was last updated on