With the Express Setup, you have an app icon designed and ready to go, and you have a designer or technical person who can adapt the icons for the different app stores and your splash screen. You will provide these icons to Trainerize for us to publish your app.
Upon submission to Trainerize, the overall publishing process can take up to approximately 3 weeks pending approval from both the Apple and Google app stores and our current queue.
See more information at our alternative help article:
In order to prepare your app for publishing, we will need some information from you first. We will supply you with an online form to collect this information. We will need the following:
- Name of your app - what will be the name of your app? (maximum allowed: 50 characters)
- What is the description of your app - a brief description of your app
- Logo - sign into your Trainerize online app and make sure your logo is customized to your liking within the "Brand and Logo" section in your Settings ("Settings" > "Basic Business" and from the left hand menu choose "Branding and Logo"). Once you upload your logo it will show up on your app's launch screen, as well as the side menu when you open it. Only .jpg, .gif and .png files allowed. Maximum size of 5 mb. (928 x 240 pixels) with your logo centered works best.
- Upload your App icon - You can use one icon uploaded for both iOS and Android. This file CANNOT have transparency and your icon should be square and the background should go to the edges of the image. (1024px x 1024 pixels - 72dpi - PNG file, no transparency)
- Owner name - your name as the owner of the Trainerize account
- Owner email - the email associated with the Trainerize account
This is an example of the form that you will fill out:
Once you have filled out the form provided with the information listed above, you will then click "Submit". The publishing process takes a few weeks pending approval from the app stores and our current queue. Once both the iOS and Android apps are ready, we will let you know and we'll give you an option to seamlessly notify everyone in your business to switch over to your custom app.
If you're stuck at any point, do not hesitate to reach out to our team at email@example.com.