Through the mobile app (iOS and Android) you can record a new exercise video with your phone using the Trainerize Video Drive.
1. To add a custom exercise to your library, navigate to the More section of the app and then select Manage Exercise Library
2. At the bottom right of the screen, select the blue plus sign and choose from selecting a video from your video library on your phone, filming a new one or adding a blank (no video) exercise.
3. If you choose to film a video, you will be given the option to discard it or keep it and move on to the next step. If you choose not to film a video, you will be taken directly to this screen. Once you save the exercise name, you will be prompted to select an exercise type.
And that's it! The video will upload to Trainerize in the background while you use the app normally. Once uploaded, your new custom exercise will show up in the exercise list.
- How do I add my own custom exercises?
- How to upload videos to Trainerize Video Drive (Web)
- Importing videos from Youtube into Trainerize Video Drive