Note: Due to a current high volume of blog submissions it may take an upwards 20 business days to have your submission vetted and then published. You will receive an email when your article is published.
- Please submit content that is educational and common interest for potential clients (Something that a client would search on Google). You can choose from one of five categories to write about: Lifestyle, Exercise, Nutrition, Wellness, and Trainers.
- You must submit original content that is written by you to be published on the Trainerize.me blog. Pasting something from your existing blog, or stealing content from others is not allowed (your profile and our website will be penalized by search engines). If you break this rule, the article in question will be removed and you will not be approved for submitting articles again.
- This is not a place to just submit a blank article with a link to your existing website or blog. It will not get approved for publishing. You must submit a full article with a minimum of 300 words. This minimum is based on requirements to rank well in the search engines.
- We reserve the right to make minor edits (corrections of typos, missing punctuation, etc.), change the title to your article, add headings and high-quality images, and link back to other blog content (for SEO purposes).
- If the article is found to have major issues in readability or seems unfinished, the author will be contacted directly. Our content team does not provide stylistic or structural editing.
- Please do not include emojis in the articles.
- We reserve the right to deny publication and/or request rewrites on any articles that do not meet a baseline level of quality in terms of writing and structure. This right also extends to articles containing content we deem offensive, inappropriate, or unrelated to the five categories listed above.
- If you can provide high-quality, royalty-free images (please do not steal images from any websites!) to go along with your article, great! If not, no worries, we will add some so that it looks aesthetically pleasing on the blog.
- Please do not include any affiliate links in the articles, as we need to remove them due to our terms and conditions.
- Please include the content directly in the post, do not link to documents or attach Word or PDF documents.
- Once you submit your article, it will be locked for editing and you will no longer have access to it—so make sure your article is final before you press submit! It will then be reviewed by our editors at Trainerize.me and you will be notified when it is published.
Other than that, have fun writing! Share your professional expertise, and convince your audience why they should train with you. Offer tips, motivation, and techniques—and make sure to show your training style.
- How do I submit a blog article on Trainerize.me?
- How do I add my blog to my Trainerize.me profile?
- How do I fill out my Trainerize.me profile?
This article was last updated on