Note: Due to a current high volume of blog submissions it may take upwards of a week to have your submission vetted and then approved.
- You can choose from one of five categories to write about: Lifestyle, Exercise, Nutrition, Wellness, and Trainers.
- You must submit original content that is written by YOU to be placed on the Trainerize.me blog. Pasting something from your existing blog, or stealing content from others is not allowed (your profile and our website will be penalized by search engines). If you break this rule, you will not be approved for submitting articles again.
- This is not a place to just submit a blank article with a link to your existing website or blog. It will not get approved for publishing. We want a full article.
- We reserve the right to make minor edits, change the title to your article, add high-quality images, and link back to other blog content (for SEO purposes).
- If you can provide high-quality, royalty-free images (please do not steal images from any websites) to go along with your article–great! If not, no worries, we will add some so that it looks aesthetically pleasing on the blog.
- Once you submit your article, it will be locked for editing, and you will no longer have access to it–so make sure your article is final before you press submit! It will then be reviewed by our editors at Trainerize.me, and you will be notified when it is published.
Other than that, have fun! Share your professional expertise, and convince your audience why they should train with you. Offer tips, motivation, technique, and style. Happy blogging!