Note: Due to a current high volume of blog submissions it may take upwards of two weeks to have your submission vetted and then approved.
When logged into your Trainerize account on the web app, go to Settings > Profile (where you set up and edit your Trainerize.me profile), scroll to the very bottom. There is a button at the bottom of the page to Submit An Article. See the screenshot below.
- Login to to your Trainerize web app
- Click on your name and then "My Account" located at the top right corner
- From the My Account menu click on "Profile"
- Scroll to the very bottom of your profile page until you see the image below
- Click on "Submit An Article"
Before submitting an article please see our other help article: What are the guidelines for submitting articles to Trainerize.me?
Compose your article in the article editor. You can work with both text and images as you create your article. If you need to continue working on your article at later time you can use the "Save Draft" button. This will allow you to come back to your profile and find your article at the bottom of your Profile and open it up and continue working.
Ensure that your article is complete before you click Submit For Review. Once you submit your article you will no longer be able to edit it.
Once you click Submit For Review it is then goes under review with our editors. Once the article is approved, you will be notified when it is published.
Your article will appear at the bottom or your Trainerize.me profile (both the live version on Trainerize.me and at the bottom of your settings page inside your Trainerize account). It will also appear on our blog located at Trainerize.me/articles
- What are the guidelines for submitting articles to Trainerize.me?
- How do I use Trainerize.me to market myself?