What is a shared Zap?
A shared Zap is a special, streamlined Zap that we have created for you and it is essentially plug and play. Shared Zaps offer a step-by-step guide for you to successfully enable the integration or automation with your app of choice.
Where can I find the shared Zaps?
- Login to your Trainerize web account
- Click on "Add-Ons" in the bottom left hand corner
- From underneath Add-ons click on "Zapier App Automation"
You can find a list of all of the shared Zaps at the bottom of this help article.
- Mail Chimp
Trainerize provides support for the use of the Shared Zaps. Any other connections made with Zapier will be supported by Zapier's help team.
- How do I use Shared Zaps?
- How do I create my own custom Zaps?
- What are the recommended integrations with Trainerize and Zapier?
- What other apps does Zapier work with?
- I'm creating a custom Zap. Where can I find help?
- What is Zapier and why should I use it?
This article was last updated on