You can search for exercises in the system, directly from the exercise library, or while building/editing a workout.
You can search by Name, Body Part, or Cardio.
- Searching by Name: Simply type the keywords you wish to search, and all matching exercise names will show up
- Searching by Body Part: You can select the main body part, and sub-body part, to see all exercises that workout a primary part
- Searching by Cardio: Select this, to see a list of all the cardio exercises.
- About Master Programs
- When to use a Master Program or a Client's Custom Program?
- Copy To vs Import From vs Move
- How do I add my own custom exercises?
- Setting Up The YouTube Add-On (Batch Import)
- How do I add new exercise videos with Trainerize Video Drive (web app)
This article was last updated on