You may have noticed in our newest release that your clients are now color-coded! We have added these colors to make you aware when clients are needing attention. It's easy to understand and helps you see at a glance how your clients are all doing, and who needs attention.
The colors are Red (urgent) and Orange (mildly urgent). If a client's name is grey they are up to date and don't require attention.
Some examples of activity that gets flagged orange:
- No sign-ins in the last month: Just a warning to help you engage less active customers. Some customers may be following your workouts by just printing them or browsing on their phones without tracking.
- Training plan ending soon: Just a reminder. We automatically ask your clients to message you with any feedback near the end date.
Some examples of activity that gets flagged red:
- Not setup after 3 days: When a client is added, Trainerize sends out a welcome e-mail with a setup link. This indicates they have not setup their account with the link after 3 days of being added. Their spam filters might be set too high and junking all e-mails from you, or they are having other technical problems. You can try to: Follow up with an e-mail from your own e-mail address, or a phone call.
Manually e-mail the welcome link. Get it from a client's profile, then Admin > Get Welcome Link.
Get client to add email@example.com to their address book.
- Training plan ended: Switch into the client's account, then make a new training plan. It's also a good idea to message your client a personalized follow-up a few days into the new training plan.
- Empty workout plan / No workouts in training plan: Switch into the client's account, then add or copy workouts to their training plan.
To encourage usage, you can try to:
- Encourage clients to check-in as they workout. The app shows previous stats so have them try to better those each time.
- Send follow-up and encouragement messages routinely, so they'll reply in-app.
Document your clients' progress with photos in-app.
Our trainers have noticed the more frequently a client relies on the app, the more indispensable your online service becomes, the higher your customer renewal rate will be.
Turning off sign-in/setup warnings:
If you use Trainerize only for client management and do not require sign-in, disable all client sign-ons and notifications and these warnings will be hidden on your client page.
- What are Client Tags and How Do I Use Them?
- How do I add Body Stats or Progress Photo Reminders?
- How do I send and view my messages?
- How do I set up the basics and add my first client?
- How do my clients login to Trainerize?