You can Archive an active Training Client in your Trainerize account. This allows you to keep all of a client's historical data intact, but they do not count towards your Trainerize plan. This also locks them out of their Trainerize account as they will no longer be able to sign in while they are in Archived status. This can be used in cases where a client is taking a break from training with you and wishes to return at a later date.
- Login to your Trainerize web account
- Click on "Clients" in the left hand menu (Step 1)
- Select the client(s) you wish to Archive by selecting the checkbox to the left of the client's name (Step 2)
- Click on the Archive icon (Step 3)
- Your client will now exist under "Archived Clients" - they will no longer be able to login to their account
Return an Archived client to an active Training Client
- Click on "Archived Clients"
- Select the client you wish to return to an active Training Client by selecting the checkbox to the left of their name
- Click on the Restore button (curved arrow)
- Your client will now return to the active Training Clients - their account will be reactivated and they'll once again have access to their Trainerize account