You can create Workout Templates in your own library that you can then copy into an individual Client's Training Plan OR you can create a new workout directly from within a client's library.
Setting up your client's Training Plans, using your Workout Templates
You can create Workout Templates of exercise routines, and then copy them to a client's Training Plan to get them up and running quickly. Once you copy a Workout Template to a client, you can then make adjustments at the client level - without affecting your main workout templates. To copy Workout Templates to a client, follow these steps:
- Login to your Trainerize web app
- Click on Templates in the left hand menu
- From the list of Workout Templates, choose the ones you want to copy to a client by selecting the checkboxes next to them
- From the menu at the top click "Copy"
- A two column window will pop-up - Copy from "Workout Templates" - Copy to "Clients"
- In the right column where it says "Clients to copy to" begin typing the name of the client you want to copy the templates to - it will auto-populate as you type
- To select additional Workout Templates that you may want to copy - you can click and drag Workout Templates from the left column and drop them on the right (indicated by the blue arrow)
- Then click the green Copy button
- This will copy the selected Workout Templates into the specific client's Current Training Plan (the currently active Training Plan)
Setting up your client's Training Plans, by creating Workout Templates in a client profile
- From the left hand menu click in the "Find a client" search box at the top left
- From the slide-out begin typing the name of the client you wish to locate
- Click on "Open" to the right of the client's name
- From the menu at the top click on "Training Plan"
- From the main screen click on "Build New Workout" (green button)
Then build a Workout Template like you would when building it in the Workout Template Library.