Within a Regular workout, you can combine exercises to create supersets. Superset exercises together by following these steps:
- Navigate into the workout edit view, by clicking on "Edit" on a workout (You can also get to this view when creating a new workout)
- Check off the exercises that you wish to superset
- Click the button "Superset"
- Click "Save"
You can add 1 inline rest to a Superset:
To add multiple rests in a Superset use the "+ Add Rest" button. Then Superset the exercises and rests by selecting all and hitting "Superset".
- What types of workouts can I create?
- Master Workouts & Master Programs Libraries
- How to Save Workouts as a PDF?
- How To Grab Pre Built Workouts and Programs in Trainerize Content Libraries
- How To Set Heart Rate Targets For Cardio Workouts
- How To Schedule Workouts For A Client