Heart rate stats can be tracked when they are manually entered into a client's Trainerize workout stats, however, these fields must be enabled by the Trainer first. Your client then needs to make note of their heart rate either from a piece of equipment used, a heart rate monitor or a wearable to enter the stats.
To track heart rate, you will first need to enable heart rate tracking from within the Workout Template Builder. (This is done when building the workout template.)
- Login to your Trainerize web account
- Click on "Templates" in the left hand menu to take you to the Workout Template Library
- Click "+New" (green button) to build a new workout template.
- When in the Workout Builder click "Need to Track Heart Rate Stats? Toggle" in the bottom left corner
- Then select the additional fields you would like your clients to track in a workout
- Click "Save"
- These additional fields will be shown at the bottom of the Workout Template when your client follows and tracks a workout