Make sure to upload your business logo to your Trainerize account. It will appear at login in both the web and mobile app, as a favicon in the web app, and on your invoices and printable workout tracking sheets.
IMPORTANT: The allowable size for the Trainerize logo is 928 x 240 pixels at 72dpi. You will need to re-size your logo to these dimensions before uploading. For best results, your logo should be formatted as a PNG. Maximum size is 5MB.
To upload your logo (refer to screenshot below):
- Click on "My Account" in the bottom left-hand corner
- From the My Account menu click on "Branding and Logo"
- Drag and drop your logo onto the upload area indicated. A crop tool will appear. Adjust the bounding box around your image to crop as tightly as possible without cutting off part of your logo. Click "Crop" to save.
- Choose between the "Light" or "Dark" theme options for your logo background. Select the theme that best complements your logo.
Here are some instructions on how to re-size photos on a Mac or PC.
PC: http://windows.microsoft.com/is-is/windows7/resize-a-picture-using-paint (You can also resize easily under 'edit' in the windows photo gallery)
- Custom Branded App: How do I get one?
- Custom Branded App: What's included?
- Custom Branded App: What happens to my app if I downgrade my account?
- Custom Branded App: When will my app be ready?
This article was last updated on