You also get the ability to have a "Blog" tab on your site.
This can link to any external blog that you have. Your blog can be created on any blogging platform, which you can then add to your Trainerize.me profile.
- Login to your Trainerize web account
- Click on "My Account" in the bottom left-hand corner
- From your My Account menu click on "Social Media"
- Click on "Edit" in the top right of the page
- Where it says "Blog" add the full URL of your blog (ie. http://www.yourblog.com)
- Click "Save"
From this page, you can connect other social media accounts.
- What Social Media accounts can I connect to Trainerize?
- How do I submit a blog article on Trainerize.me?
- How do I connect my Social Media accounts? (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Blog)
- How do I use Trainerize.me to market myself?
This article was last updated on