Reviewing your bills regularly will give you greater insight into which clients are purchasing which products, how many invoices are paid, and how many are past due. The invoices page gives you an overview of all Invoices with the status paid, refunded, failing and failed.
1. Click on Payments on the left-hand side of your account.
2. Select Invoices from the sidebar menu.
3. You will see all invoices listed on the default page and can choose the invoice of your choice by filtering using the tabs listed below:
- Paid Invoices
- Paid invoices are invoices that have been sent to a customer and payment has been successfully collected.
- Any refunds, whether full or partial, will be listed in this section. The "Status" section will indicate whether the refund was partial or full with the option to view the refund amount without having to click on the invoice.
- Failing Invoices
- Invoices for which collection has been attempted but was unsuccessful will be filtered under the “Failing” tab. Possible reasons for this include insufficient funds in a client's account or on their credit card balance, or a client’s bank blocking the charge. Trainerize will make 4 attempts to collect from the card over a period of 7 days. If the card fails on the 4th attempt the invoice will be moved from “Failing” to “Failed.”
- Failed Invoices
- After 4 unsuccessful collection attempts have been made on a card, the invoice will move to the “Failed” tab.
Automated Messages for Failed Invoices
A customer who receives an invoice to pay, but whose payment information is declined, will be sent a series of four dunning (collections) emails and three in-app messages letting them know of the failing charges and how to solve the problem. You have the ability to preview the messages as well as turn
1. Click on My account at the lower left of your account.
2. Select "Auto Messages And Events"
At the bottom of the page, you will see the list of automated messages under "Automatic Payment History". Click "View" on the right to see more.