- Click Setup in the Payments left navigation menu.
- On the Setup page, click the Go Live button in the top-right corner and hit Continue on the pop-up.
- In the next dialog pop-up, choose which type of bank account to connect to Trainerize Pay (personal or business) and hit Continue.
- On the Personal / Business Information screens, provide information to verify your account, then click Continue:
- For personal bank accounts, information like date of birth and home address will be required.
- For business bank accounts, information like business tax ID and business address will be required.
Payment Processing Status Flow
There are two main statuses for Trainerize Pay: Live and Not Live.
- When Not Live, no payments will be processed and you will not be able to sell any products.
- After going live with Trainerize Pay, the Not Live status may switch to Live: Verification Required. In this case, you can process transactions, but you will not be able to receive bank payouts until you provide additional required fields.
- While in the Live: Verification Required state, if you wait more than 7 days to verify your account, your payment processing may become paused (the Live status will change to orange). To fix this, provide the additional fields required. If this does not resolve the issue, please contact our Trainerize Help Center.
- Providing additional verification information will change your account status from Live: Verification Required to Live: Pending Approval. No more action is required on your part. While waiting for final verification, you can continue to process payments and sell your products to your clients, and payments received will be paid out to your bank.
Once verified, your account will change from Live: Pending Approval to Live: All systems go! The payments setup process is finished.
Additional Verification Required
After setting up and going live with Trainerize Pay, there may be additional information required to verify your account depending on your country. We will notify you via banner messages on the Overview and Payment Setup pages, and through in-app notifications.
- If additional information is required, go to the Setup page in Payments and click on the Verify button in the verification banner near the top of the page.
- On the Payout Verification page, fill in the required fields and click Save.
- On the Setup page, the Live status subheader should automatically change from "Verification Required" to "Pending Approval" / "All systems go!".
Note: If a piece of photo ID is required, provide a photo or scan of a government issued photo ID (e.g. passport, driver's licence).