1. Test push notifications from your Trainerize app.
From your app sidebar menu, press "My Account," where you will be able to select "Settings and Notifications." You will see a list of all possible in app notifications, as well as be able to change any of them from off to on by pressing the one you wish to change.
Once you have all of the notifications set how you would like, you can self-test whether they are working by pressing the "Test Notification System" button. You should receive a push notification telling you "It's working!"
If you are still having issues getting notifications, then it's time to go to step 3.
2. Check your phone's internal notification settings
It's possible you have your Android phone's notification settings set to off. To change this, go to your "Settings," "General," "Apps," then find your Trainerize app. You will see the "Notifications" section which, when opened, gives you the option of turning on and off notifications from Trainerize.
If you are still experiencing trouble getting notifications from Trainerize to your phone, we ask that you please delete the app then reinstall it again. This will ensure you have the latest version of the app
- Setting up email notifications
- Trainerize Group Settings: Notifications and Auto Post
- Where are the settings for the E-mail Notifications and Auto Messages and Events?
- How To Use and Setup Program Auto-Messages