You can save your workouts as PDFs that you can then email to your clients who may not like using a mobile device, or you can keep them for your own personal use. (Please note: this is only one of many options, you can also look up how to take screenshots on your computer, and save those screenshots to an image program, i.e. Paint, where you can edit them)
- Login to your Trainerize Web Account
- Click on "Templates" in the left-hand menu
- From the list of Workout Templates, choose the one you want to save by clicking it
- Click the "Print" Icon
- Once a new window opens, select the format of your choice, then hit "Print"
- In the options, do not select a printer. Instead, select Save as PDF or an option that allows you to save it to your desktop.
- Once this is done, click "Save" and you're good to go!