For studios and gyms with physical addresses, locations allow you to divide your trainer pool into smaller teams by facilities. You can create managers that can only see trainers at their location. If you have enabled your profiles with Trainerize.me, the location information is used to match you with a client searching for a trainer on Trainerize.me.
To add your location (refer to screenshot below):
- Login to your Trainerize web account
- Click on "My Account" in the bottom left hand corner
- From the My Account menu click on "Locations"
- Click on "Add My First Location" (green button)
- Enter your street address or city where you wish to indicate your first location.
- After you add your street address, you can add a unit number if needed.
- Click "Add"
- Click on "Edit" to add in additional information such as Phone Number and/or Opening Hours.
- Add in Phone Number or Opening Hours
- Click "Save"
- To add in additional locations click on "Add Location" (blue button) and repeat process
- Pro accounts (and free accounts) are limited to 1 location. Studio accounts are limited to 2 locations. Enterprise accounts have unlimited locations.